Re: Unable to click on the login link

That site's login process is, for all practical intents and purposes, inaccessible.  I do not believe you're having any issue activating the link, per se, but with all else that comes after.

The login link itself triggers a java script which causes what looks like a standard login overlay window to appear.  I did not try object navigation, but when doing the usual tabbing around I never even land in the edit box where you'd enter your login id, and all the other buttons and links as well as the X button to dismiss the window are unlabeled and just say, "blank."

This should be taken up with the site owner.

         ~ John F. Kennedy