Re: Add-on Updater 21.10 (mandatory update) released #addonrelease

Louise Pfau

When I checked for both add-on and NVDA updates, I got a message that none were available.  I’m using NVDA 2021.2.  I realized that I’d replied to the wrong thread last night when I indicated that I’d applied the python fix and installed the new add-on updater.  I don’t know if I was actually impacted in the way that some others were because I never received an error message, just the standard one saying that there were no updates.

Louise