Re: NVDA can not read win10 command prompt window

John Isige

Do you have "report dynamic content changes" checked under preferences/settings/object presentation? You can also toggle this with NVDA-5 on the number row. I'm pretty sure if you don't have this turned on, the window doesn't read. I just checked, and that is indeed the case.

On 10/3/2021 9:53 PM, David Mehler wrote:
Hello,

Using the latest version of NVDA though this problem occurred
previously, and win10 trying to read a command prompt window. This is
on a desktop. I can not read it, I am wondering if there's a setting I
have to enable?

Thanks.
Dave.