Re: NVDA can not read win10 command prompt window

David Mehler

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. I just checked and yes I do have report
dynamic content changes checked.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 10/3/21, John Isige <gwynn@...> wrote:
Do you have "report dynamic content changes" checked under
preferences/settings/object presentation? You can also toggle this with
NVDA-5 on the number row. I'm pretty sure if you don't have this turned
on, the window doesn't read. I just checked, and that is indeed the case.

On 10/3/2021 9:53 PM, David Mehler wrote:
Hello,

Using the latest version of NVDA though this problem occurred
previously, and win10 trying to read a command prompt window. This is
on a desktop. I can not read it, I am wondering if there's a setting I
have to enable?

Thanks.
Dave.