Re: NVDA and excel

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

here is the file I'm working with  the cells I am having the problem with is c118 and c121.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 3, 2021 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and excel

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 03:12 PM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:
What can cause a cell with a formula to announce "unknown"?
-
If this particular spreadsheet is not private, I'd suggest sharing it.  It is as close to impossible as it can be to answer this sort of question unless the issue is common, and you're the first person I know of who's hit this particular issue.

Having the "problem spreadsheet" makes it easier to figure out.

         ~ John F. Kennedy