De : nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> De la part de hurrikennyandopo ... via groups.io
Envoyé : samedi 2 octobre 2021 08:26
À : nvda@groups.io
Objet : [nvda] Microsoft teams with nvda

Hi guys

I have been asked the following question about how well nvda works with Microsoft teams. I do not use it so can not comment.

Are there others on the list who do and how well does it work with it.

I did not see a add on for it so is one not required? unless I missed it
on the website. I see there is one for zoom.

I note there is a lot of shortcuts you can use with it so I guess nvda
will work with it.

any bugs to look out while using it or is it pretty good.

I did come across this link and teams at
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-a-screen-reader-to-explore-and-navigate-microsoft-teams-47614fb0-a583-49f6-84da-6872223e74a0?ui=en-us&rs=en-ie&ad=ie
<https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-a-screen-reader-to-explore-and-navigate-microsoft-teams-47614fb0-a583-49f6-84da-6872223e74a0?ui=en-us&rs=en-ie&ad=ie>

Any help would be good to feed back.

Gene nz