Re: NVDA and excel

Sorry, Robert, but I can't replicate the problem under Excel 2016, and I did not have it update the file format to xlsx.

If you are using one of the newer (2013 or later) versions of Excel I'd suggest trying a Save As and use the xlsx modern Excel file format rather than compatibility with older versions of Excel then see what happens.

If you're using a version of Office that's 2010 or earlier the time has come to update.

         ~ John F. Kennedy