Re: Is there a way to control click (select) with NVDA?

Steve Nutt

Hi Brian,

The reason for the double press of CTRL Space is that you are already on the first item, so it is selected. What you are effectively doing, is unselecting, then reselecting it.

Example, if you move to an item in the list, it is now selected. If you want to continue selecting items above or below it, press control and down/up arrow to move to them, and hit space, the one you selected first, should remain selected.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close