getting the word on the web to read wiht nvda?

Sarah k Alawami

This used to work as the person used sway, but now I clicked on this link (not sure if you have to be logged in to view this or not) and I cannot read the document. I tried this in chrome, firefox and brave and I have to use OCR to read the thing.  I dismissed all the alerts and I see a 90 percent zoom. Did the creator brake something, or did nvda brake something, or did I brake something? Lol. I’ll probably XPost this to the office group in case this is a web office issue as well.