Re: Slide deck prep

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah, and the talk went well, but I can talk about that in private, no pun intended. Btw I didn’t ask for a bucket. Hehahahaa.  Guys, ignore us.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, October 4, 2021 9:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Slide deck prep

Sarah,

          See, I *told* you it would (or at least could) be stunning and easy (or at least easier than your dread was predicting - and who among us hasn't been there!).

           Microsoft has scads of documentation dedicated to using its various office suite programs with a screen reader.  The results of this search on DuckDuckGo turn up several MS-issued resources right at the very top of the list, at least it does for me.

         ~ John F. Kennedy