a speech oddity

Dan Beaver

Hi,

I am not sure when this started but it sure is annoying.

I have the unchecky program installed on my windows 10 newest updates system running latest NVDA 2016-3. I am using the MS David voice.

If I open the unchecky program or if I cursor past its name in the apps list NVDA says unchanged ecky instead of saying un checky.

I looked at the three speech dictionaries but there is no entry for unch or unchecky or anything close to it in there.

Anyone else have this issue and does anyone know how to stop this?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver