Re: remote

Jim Pemberton

Brian, my apologies if you are already aware of this, but a quick Google search gave me this result, which may go along with what you’ve just said in this post.  https://nvra.io/

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, October 4, 2021 4:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] remote

This could very easily be a spin-off of the other issues on the internet today.

That being said, I have proposed on multiple occasions that we begin to maintain a list of private NVDA Remote servers available for "the public" (which would mostly be members here) to use.  Many have set them up, and if there are not issues related to bandwidth expense, it makes sense to share them for occasions such as this.

I think that nvdaremote.com is actually what I'd call a private server available for the public to connect to.  They exist for myriad purposes, but the volume any one of them would likely get at any time is not likely to be a data tsunami.

         ~ John F. Kennedy