From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 11:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Does NVDA speak Arabic?

E-Speak supports Arabic, but I’m not sure to what extent.  Wikipedia says, “Currently, only fully diacritized Arabic is supported.”

Since I don’t know how Arabic is written, I don’t know what sort of limitation that imposes.

A lot of people don’t like E-Speak but it is something you may want to try.