Re: remote

Christopher Duffley

I agree with this. However, I've queried the IP for the domain and it's out of Denver. I don't know how many other people in the northeast, for example, who would benefit from this particular server, given its location and how laggy it can get at times. That's why I have my own set up, and I'm also glad that nvra.io is a thing with multiple servers across the country for that very purpose.

Christopher Duffley
Host of Mission Possible Podcast: http://www.missionpossiblepodcast.com
Cell: +1 (603) 851-6971

12 Pro Max

On Oct 5, 2021, at 05:51, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:

Hi

Thanks for sharing this information with the NVDA community.  NVDA Remote is an excellent resource but since V2.4, I have had connectivity issues with it using nvdaremote.com but I didn’t know about these alternative servers.  Regarding the narrative about latency and distance between the connected computers on the nvra.io site, nvdaremote.com could still be the shortest route for some users but it’s location is not specified.  Could this be added to the site?

Cheers

Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows