Re: Windows 11 system tray: use grouped icons

Arlene

Oh, okay, it’s just the same as win ten.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Hareth
Sent: October 5, 2021 12:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 11 system tray: use grouped icons

I'm using win11 and here is the case with systray with both NVDA and

jaws 2022 beta

Using NVDA:

Windows B command works the same as it is with win10, maybe a little

less consistent using NVDA, like you need to re do the command to get

it working.

using NVDA and the systray add-on, almost not working it just

highlights a single icon, E.G dropbox, arrow keys or 1st letter no go.

Using jaws 2022:

windows B command works the same as it is with win10

insert plus F11 works the same as well.

so hopefully soon NVDA systray  add-on developers would figure it just the same.

BTW the way to enable an app icon in the system tray with win11 is a

bit different from that in win10, not difficult but different.

TC