Re: Windows 11 system tray: use grouped icons

Lisa P Geibel

Hello,

My husband and I installed Windows 11 yesterday on our HP computer. We're using the latest version of NVDA as we don't have the JAWS Beta installed since we don't like using Betas of things. My husband was able to figure out how to get the icons to show in the sys tray. Can anyone tell us how to check for updates with this 11 beast? If this is possible, please give detailed instructions on how to do it? Thanks.

Lisa P. Geibel
email:
lisapgeibel429@gmail.com
Twitter:
LisaLisa429
Facebook:
m.facebook.com/ldporter1
To check out our Telephone Voice Mail shows, please call
My Telespace 832-999-8261
or
Philmore 773-572-7897
Press option 1 for the Big Brother update line
press 2 to hear our wedding
press 3 to hear memorable messages from Lana
press 4 to hear Marcus's Fri. night Bible readings
press 5 to hear various Calvary Chapel Church services
press 6 to hear sermons from Endtime Ministries _ End of the Age _ Irvin Baxter Continued by _ Dave Robbins Doug Norville and Vince Stiegal
press 7 to hear sermons from Pastor Jon Courson
press 8 to hear sermons from Dr. Tony Evans
press 9 to hear various other sermons from Pastor Greg Laurie or various other Conservative shows
On Philmore, when pressing 1 you can also hear week day news reports from American Family Radio.
Both systems have archives, so you can go between previous sermons or shows if you like and with each service, you can leave a message for us. We'd love to hear from you!
May YHWH bless you all