NVDA 2021.2 and Windows 11, should we wait for NVDA 2021.3?

John Isige

Hi all.

Normally, I wouldn't ask about this. But I know that NVDA 2021.3 mentioned work for Windows 11. Normally I just update as soon as I can, just to get it over with, and I haven't really run into any problems. But since I don't know about NVDA compatibility with Windows 11, now I'll ask. Do we need to wait for the next version to update to Windows 11 to get the best user experience? Or does current NVDA work just fine with it? I wouldn't think they'd change that much in Windows to cause significant issues. But since NVDA is officially mentioning doing work for 11, it seems best to ask this time.