Re: 2021-10-06: Is nvdaremote.com server down?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I think it is this add on remote 2.4 I thought it used to be called nvdaremote?

The link to my drop box account is https://www.dropbox.com/s/rskeywcn25vv5fi/remote-2.4.nvda-addon?dl=1

The list of the other 17 servers from nvra can be found at https://nvra.io/

Make sure you book mark the page i have copied it into a document along with the link and will post in the next day or so as well.

I have not tried any of the servers yet

Gene nz

On 7/10/2021 3:38 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
Yes, as of the moment.  This has been in heavy discussion rotation since at least yesterday, maybe the day before.  See the topic, remote, on the group archive.

See site, https://nvra.io/, for alternative nvda remote servers.

As far as getting the add-on source, at the moment I'm guessing that asking if anyone here has a copy of NVDA Remote Version 2.4 that they downloaded recently that they are willing to share would be the most direct route.

         ~ John F. Kennedy