Re: Equivalent to Jaw's Screen Echo

Steve Nutt

Hi Quentin,

Essentially, it does exactly as described earlier down the thread.

When you enable it, it echoes the whole screen once. Then it monitors for changes and echoes them.

This is very useful for accessibility testing. It’s probably not a mainstream feature that everyone could use, but it would be helpful to have it.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close