Re: adobe reader 64 bit does not work with NVDA

benmoxey@...

Hi Enes

I typically always install 64 bit versions of Apps when available with no problem, but have noticed some stability issues with Adobe Reader DC 64 and NVDA. I run the 32 bit version on my work machine and it’s smooth sailing.

If you want to try the 32 bit version and see if it resolves your issue, remove your current install and download the 32 bit version from the below link. This page will let you choose, rather than Adobe detecting your system and automatically giving you the 64 bit option. Choose the version that simply states it’s “for Windows”. This is the 32 bit one you want.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Interested to know if others have noticed instability with the 64 bit version.

All the best.

Ben