Re: Why, oh why can I not get my choice of NVDA audio output device to stay as I set it?

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 10:02 PM, Gene wrote:
I wouldn’t have thought of an add-on causing the problem.
-
Very often, I'd say in the vast majority of cases, neither would I.  But that's one of the reasons that restarting with add-ons disabled is part of The Most Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Suspected NVDA Issues that are required to have been taken prior to filing an issue.

It's so easy to do, and once it becomes a part of your basic troubleshooting arsenal, you find that add-ons are an issue more often than you may ever have presumed.

         ~ John F. Kennedy