Re: Browse Mode single letter quick navigation shortcuts

At the end of it all, it's worth taking The Most Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Suspected NVDA Issues
and filing an issue if the problem remains.  And from what has passed earlier in this topic it appears that most, if not all, of those steps have been taken as well as a few more.  If my suggestion about clearing browser cache has not been taken, please do take it, as it's simple and it eliminates another possible factor.

In a case like this, if you've already been thorough about all the basic troubleshooting steps, plus more, I'd also suggest that you:
1. restart NVDA with debug level logging enabled
2. do whatever it is you need to do to reproduce the problem
3. once you've encountered that problem hit NVDA + F1 to open log viewer, select everything, copy the entire log to a new file in Notepad, and save it.
4. Include that log file as part of your issue report.  If memory serves it can be attached.  If not, complete the issue report, and then immediately comment on your own issue, pasting the log file in as the comment.

See: Creating an Issue in GitHub for NVDA

         ~ John F. Kennedy