Re: nvda and acapela for nvda voices

Chris

You can download an evaluation copy to try before you buy

Rather than asking for opinions which vary from person to person

From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: 08 October 2021 19:35
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda and acapela for nvda voices

Hi

I was thinking of buying the acapela nvda voices either this month or next month. Are they as good and responsive as codeFactory vocalizer voices? Will they work with nvda 2021.2 and later? Also can I buy in united states dollars, or do I have convert the price from euros to united states dollars first before I buy them? Have any of you had any issues with activation?

Last, are there sapi5 versions of latest acapela voices to buy also, if I want to later on rather than the voices being tied to NVDA?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows