From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Betsy Grenevitch
Sent: October 9, 2021 02:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Google Chrome no longer working properly for me

As far as I know I have the latest edition of NVDA but as of this morning google Chrome does not seem to be working properly for me at all. I have tried a few different websites but links are not showing up properly thus I am unable to access what I am looking for.

Is there a work around to this?

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876