Re: MS Access

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Brian,

I’m interested in your reaction to that tutorial.

I didn’t elaborate, but my last experience of positive action with a database system was in DOS with SQL. Like you, I found SQL a very comfortable and efficient tool to resolve all my database problems. Unfortunately, the GUI interface and WYZWYG editors threw me out of the database world.

Now, I am very hopeful of returning to it with this new tutorial.

Do you know who this person is that is creating these tutorials?

I have seen two of them so far and am very impressed with the clarity, relation to NVDA usage and proven productivity!

All the best,

Cearbhall