From: Gene
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Saturday, October 09, 2021 03:40 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google Chrome no longer working properly for me

I've seen very odd behaviors that seem to have no relation to the screen-reader and are corrected by closing and running it again.  Its happened to me once in a great while that I couldn't copy and paste text until I closed and ran the screen-reader again.  When it comes to odd problems of this sort, just doing these things, regardless of how logical they seem will likely solve such problems.

From: JM Casey
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Saturday, October 09, 2021 02:56 PM

Hello.
It's working fine here but, I think you will have to put a little more into describing what is happening. Just saying "it's not working" or "links don't show up properly" doesn't really give anybody anything to work with.