Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2021 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google Chrome no longer working properly for me

Thank you so much for your patience. I will try to remember to always try that. I know that in the future, if my dementia keeps getting worse I will have to give up using a computer. I hope that is some time off, still.

Betsy

From: JM Casey
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Saturday, October 09, 2021 02:56 PM

Hello.
It's working fine here but, I think you will have to put a little more into describing what is happening. Just saying "it's not working" or "links don't show up properly" doesn't really give anybody anything to work with.