Re: NVDA Is Malfunctioning On My Windows10 Computer

Chris

Its probably more likely to be an windows problem rather than an issue with NVDA

From: Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: 10 October 2021 18:04
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Is Malfunctioning On My Windows10 Computer

Hi good people:

NVDA does not work properly on my computer. This happens most often,

when I am on the internet. It is some times very difficult for me to

launch a browser.

I use mozilla firefox, but many times it is very difficult for me to

launch it. I try running the com registration tool, but it doesn't

change anything.

Added to that, when I launch microsoft word, it takes ages to launch

and start reading anything. And even the reading is so slow.

Is there a way of getting around this problem?

I use an old version of the program, which is the 2020 release. The

latest version is not compatible with an AdOn I use with my preferred

speech synthesizer.

Hope to get some help.

I also want to find out the use of a portable copy of NVDA. I've never

tried it out. Can it help me in this situation I've just spelt out.

Kind regards.

Ibrahim.