Re: Weird Abbreviation Processing Mid-word?

Gene

Thank you.

As a point of interest, I tested the problem with Openbook 9, which uses Eloquence and it exists there as well.

Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weird Abbreviation Processing Mid-word?

Gene,

Then that pretty conclusively proves it's a synth bug, and the folks that make that synth should fix it.  I can't think of a single instance, ever, where a month abbreviation does not get separated from the following text by white space (even when a period is used).

Great detective work.

         ~ John F. Kennedy