Re: NVDA Is Malfunctioning On My Windows10 Computer

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 03:15 PM, Gene wrote:
As you describe the problem, we don’t yet know if NVDA has anything to do with it.  Have you tried using browsers or other programs that present problems with another screen-reader?
-
Indeed.  And I agree with Chris's earlier assertion that this is far more likely to be a Windows issue than an NVDA issue.  Too many things are misbehaving.

         ~ John F. Kennedy