From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 3:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weird Abbreviation Processing Mid-word?

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 05:28 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Now, to see if they really care.

-
And they very well may not. But, as I've said many times about many pieces
of software: They can't fix what has never been identified (or stumbled
upon by them - which is a form of identification) as a problem.

And, sometimes, even if "they" care, quite a bit, fix time frames are
directly dependent on both the complexity of the work required and where a
given fix falls in their hierarchy of work for both new features and fixes.
Some stuff that's really simple to fix is done very quickly while some stuff
that appears to be very simple to fix really isn't, or there are tons of
higher priority issues/new features.

~ John F. Kennedy