locked Is there a U.S. Tax Deductible Entity that Supports NVDA?

Hello,
I'm wondering if there is a U.S. tax deductible entity that supports NVDA? There is a new $600 limit for non-itemized married tax returns in the U.S. that is a pretty strong encouragement to donate, but sadly this deduction is only for U.S. entities.
A common method for working with this limitation is for an existing nonprofit in the U.S. to fund the non U.S. entity.
I'm wondering if there are any U.S. nonprofits who fund the development of NVDA?
Thanks,