locked Re: Is there a U.S. Tax Deductible Entity that Supports NVDA?

mike mcglashon

Wow,

It is easy to spend someone else’s money;

Many people donate for strictly tax purposes

Are we in the business of measuring a man’s motives behind his donations?

Also, I can tell you this,

If I do not donate any money to anyone,

Then I am sure that an org will not purchase/donate money to nvda for one of its clients;

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...