locked Re: Is there a U.S. Tax Deductible Entity that Supports NVDA?

By the way, if anyone has an actual direct answer to the question asked, whether a name of an organization or a "there isn't one," then please give it.  That answer is pertinent to NVDA.

Our metaconversation about charitable giving is not (and that includes my contribution to said conversation) and it needs to stop.  Now.  At least on the main NVDA Group.

         ~ John F. Kennedy