locked Re: Is there a U.S. Tax Deductible Entity that Supports NVDA?

Howard Traxler

It's my understanding that contributions to NVAccess is deductable under US tax code.

On 10/11/2021 10:35 AM, enes sarıbaş wrote:

Hi,

No offense, here is my question. Why do people donate for a tax deduction?  Isn't the point of a donation cherity, and not expecting to get that money back?

On 10/11/2021 4:52 PM, Chris Smart wrote:

Right, and what chance do we have that our money will in fact go to NV Access?

Nobody is purchasing NVDA itself.

Maybe we should donate in the spirit of helping a worthy cause, not expecting to get the money back? Just a thought.