locked Re: Is there a U.S. Tax Deductible Entity that Supports NVDA?

Topic locked.  Any further discussion should occur on the Chat Subgroup.  We're not here for metadiscussion of charitable motives, and I thought I'd made that more than abundantly clear.

If someone has a definitive answer as to an organization in the USA that has tax deductible status that supports NVDA, please send that to the Owner Address and it will be conveyed.

Otherwise, this discussion is done.

         ~ John F. Kennedy