From: Clement Chou
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 12:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weird Abbreviation Processing Mid-word?

Hi Steve. I don't even have such a box in my code factory eloquence
settings, otherwise I'd try it. lol

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 10:59 AM, Mohamed wrote:

The double spacing between the number and the word seems to get around
the
issue.
-
Thanks for the verbal explanation. The fact that there are two spaces
after
the number in the replacement is not visually obvious and I didn't do
"whitespace analysis."

It is amazing how often just tweaking whitespace or playing with
adding/removing word capitalization is enough.

*The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.*

~ John F. Kennedy