Re: MP3 Direct Cut--Splitting Files

Gene

I don’t know how you are trying to split files.  Do you know how to edit?  If I want to divide a file, I do so by editing.  I will describe the procedure in another message if you don’t know how.

In essence, you select a part of a file, save the selected material, delete the selected material, then repeat the procedure until you have saved the parts you have selected, all as separate files.

Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 3:01 PM
To: nvda
Subject: [nvda] MP3 Direct Cut--Splitting Files

I can't figure out how to use this program with NVDA. All I would like
to do is split a single file into four parts, but the manual's
explanation for how to do this is extremely unclear as it involves
graphs. Prior threads suggest this program may be accessible--can
anybody help me out here?

--
K. Scott Carlson