From: kelby carlson
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 3:01 PM
To: nvda
Subject: [nvda] MP3 Direct Cut--Splitting Files

I can't figure out how to use this program with NVDA. All I would like
to do is split a single file into four parts, but the manual's
explanation for how to do this is extremely unclear as it involves
graphs. Prior threads suggest this program may be accessible--can
anybody help me out here?

--
K. Scott Carlson

--