From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 11:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and OCR software

For a comercial product, FineReader 15...

For free software, NAPS2, with a user interface or command line, and also packaged in an add-on by me, at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ez2r125eilvhzi9/NAPS2TesseractOCR_1.0_Gen.nvda-addon?dl=1

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team

Às 21:27 de 11/10/2021, cisco escreveu:

Hello everyone,

I do not know if this is a question better suited for the chat subgroup, if it is, please tell me.

If it’s ok to post it here, however, here it goes: if you use any kind of OCR solution that can open and OCR PDFS and acquire images from scanners, what would you recommend for efficient use with NvDA?

If that OCR had the ability to keep the formatting and layout of the document, that would be a much needed extra.

Thanks for any answer.

Best regards.

Francisco.