Re: MP3 Direct Cut--Splitting Files

Gene

As an example, I meant to say track 1.mp3.  There is a space between track and 1.  I checked after writing my previous message and aside from that, no other syntax is added.

From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] MP3 Direct Cut--Splitting Files

I looked up information and figured out the problem.  it’s the d and l commands.  The correct commands are b followed by c.

I haven’t looked at how to change how files are named.  By default, names begin with track and a number such as track.mp3.  I didn’t check the filename reading by character or have it spelled so there may be syntax in the title I am not aware of.  But the names begin with the word track with nothing before the t so first letter navigation can be used.

The new files are placed in the same folder as the file you are splitting.

Gene