Re: Excel: detecting shading on cells

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 08:08 AM, Pranav Lal wrote:
nvda key + f
-
As a side note, the NVDA User Guide describes this command as reporting text formatting.

Text formatting, including text color, is a completely separate thing from cell shading.  I don't, off the top of my head, know how/if NVDA can be asked to give you cell shading information without actually going into the cell shading dialogs in Excel.

If your colleagues are using cell shading, as opposed to text color, you might want to inquire as to whether they could just use text color instead.

         ~ John F. Kennedy