Re: nvda lagging

Gene

I don’t think they will be announced when you come to them.  There is also no browse mode in Wordpad.  My suggestion was specifically for reading uninterruptedly.  It sounds as though the person wants to be able to record the screen-reader reading text, something I do off and on.

From: cisco
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda lagging

Hello there,

Yes, what you suggest is a good idea, though if there are headings, links, and such, would WordPad be able to detect them?

I’m not saying that the document in question contains such things, I’m just asking, because my books do, and I’m curious to see if WordPad could read them fine, though I have no problem whatsoever with word 365.

Best regards.

Francisco.