Re: nvda lagging

Arlene

Oh, it could be your system. How old is it? Mine is over 2 years old. I’m noticing it slowing down.  I think word 2007 is old.  I never thought about the computer itself.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Robert Portal
Sent: October 12, 2021 12:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda lagging

Wally,

I was interested you seemed to be having similar problems to mine but they are clearly not identical. I still think, for me at least, they are most likely to be connected with my system.

I forgot to say in the first message that I use Word 2007 with Windows 10, all updates included. I rarely have problems with NVDA disappearing while I type and Windows Explorer behaves as it should for me.

Best wishes

Robert Portal