Re: Please add Vietnamese Southern Braille 'vi-saigon-g1.ctb' to NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Glad you found it - yes it is listed as "Southern Vietnamese" so appears separately in the list to the other Vietnamese tables.

And yes, as Zvonimir noted - I am a Quentin C, but not that one (but don't worry, you are definitely not the first to ask!)

Quentin.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 1:44 AM Nguyễn Đức Anh Minh <anhminh3011@...> wrote:

Hi zvonimir stanečić,

I got it.