Re: nvda lagging

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 11:40 PM, Ashish Mukerji wrote:
I am very much overhwelmed by these group messages .... It is not for me, as of yet .... How do i get out of receiving them as of now ..... Thx....
-
Ashish,

Before you unsubscribe, I would strongly suggest you read through a tutorial I wrote because, on high volume lists, the number of messages can become overwhelming.  Groups.io provides the options for a daily digest, or a daily summary, or setting up Topic Preview to control your message flow for any group.

Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx file format)

If you wish to unsubscribe from this group, use the unsubscription address from the list below:

NVDA Main Group Archive:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topics

The email addresses used to interact with the NVDA Main Group:

To join:  nvda+subscribe@nvda.groups.io

To post:  nvda@nvda.groups.io

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:  nvda+help@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web):  nvda+nomail@nvda.groups.io

This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the subsequently noted addresses to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group message individually: nvda+single@nvda.groups.io

This is the default delivery unless you send a message to one of the addresses that follows.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digests:  nvda+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  nvda+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  nvda+summary@nvda.groups.io

To receive only special messages:  nvda+special@nvda.groups.io