Re: New NVDA Story: Open source opens the way

Janet Brandly

Please share this on the NVDA Facebook page. That way we can share it easily. I am very impressed with all the work NVDA developers and others do to keep this software free and accessible world wide. Let’s get the story out there.

Janet

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: October 12, 2021 8:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] New NVDA Story: Open source opens the way

Hi everyone,

Today, we're sharing Jacques' story from South Africa. It highlights the security of NVDA, and the importance of Open Source software in business. Plus, what is the difference between a digital signature & a digital certificate? Find out here: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/open-source-opens-the-way/ #OpenSource

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager