Goldwave NVDA question

Charles Adkins

I am using the latest NVDA and the latest Goldwave add on with a new 14 inch Dell laptop. When I have a file open in Goldwave and hit play, nvda tells me what file I am playing. That of course makes editing difficult when using one soundcard. I've only had this happen on this laptop. Normally when I hit play, I just hear the word play or I just hear the audio start playing. Why is this happening on the laptop and how can I stop it. Thanks so much. Side note, at my advanced age it seems harder to learn a new keyboard lol!!!! Thanks for reading and thanks for your help.