Re: Goldwave NVDA question

Gene

Is this setting to deal with a situation such as in JARTE where JARTE doesn’t recognize JAWS and doesn’t automatically go into screen mode?

Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Goldwave NVDA question

Hello,
As well as muting speech with nvda key and s you could try from your start button press windows key and in the edit box type goldwave setup.
This takes you to a selection of different settings that aren't in goldwave itself.
At the bottom of that screen is a setting to
Force screen reader mode.
Try checking this and see if it makes a difference.
I know this works with jaws but aren't sure about nvda.
Tab then to save and press enter.
Hope this helps although I am using the latest add on for goldwave and running windows 10 and don't have the same problem but it may be worth fiddling with those settings to see if any make a difference.
Remember to restore speech having muted press nvda key and s twice.
Kind regards,
Dennis huckle.