Re: Navigation similar to the “vertical navigation” voiceover feature?

George McCoy

You can see an example of this in the Pontes media downloader v 3.1 in the help section under shortcut keys.

George

On 10/13/2021 3:01 PM, Luke Robinett wrote:
Hi Joseph,
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, while the information on the page appears like a table for sighted users, it is not constructed as an HTML table so those navigation keys won’t work. I went into chrome Dev tools and manually added some aria role tags to make it behave like a table and it definitely helps, but the way they’ve arranged this thing is really strange so it’s hard to make it perfect. I might write myself a chrome extension to at least make it partially accessible. Thanks again.

On Oct 13, 2021, at 11:45 AM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

If I understand you, you are trying to move to the row below the current cell. If so, add Alt key to Control+down arrow keys and see if that changes things for you.

Cheers,

Joseph